Announcing the Call for Nominations
White Knight Painting Ltd. is announcing the call for nominations for their 13th Annual Charity Paint Giveaway. Each year, White Knight Painting selects a non-profit they feel could benefit from $5,000 worth of their donated painting and services.
Past winners include:
- 2009 Macdonald House
- 2010 Cridge Transition House for Women
- 2011 Single Parent Resource Center
- 2012 Bridges for Women Society
- 2013 Victoria Brain Injury Society
- 2014 James Bay Community Project
- 2015 Goward House
- 2016 Pacifica Housing
- 2017 The Mustard Seed Street Church
- 2018 Threshold Housing Society
- 2019 Girl Guides of Canada (GGC), Kingswood Camp
- 2020 Victoria Women’s Transition House
It’s always a tough choice, but we appreciate the input from the community. This way, we can work to effect positive change in the most lives.
Most of us think little about our home or office environments, but their physical condition affects us in more ways than we realize. An upgraded home or office with the right colour and layout choices can lift our spirits and help us look at the world in a more productive manner.
About White Knight Painting’s Charity Paint Give Away
Since 1994, White Knight Painting is the one of the oldest, largest painting company in the Greater Victoria area. White Knight Painting emphasizes craftsmanship over completing a simple paint job. A true craftsperson is respectful and courteous, shows up to work on time every day, and works efficiently and neatly to complete the job with as little disruption as possible for the client. A craftsperson continues to learn and grow over the course of their career. True craftsperson’s, the team at White Knight Painting Ltd. is proud to give back to the community and support those who make a difference in our lives.
The winner receives $5,000 worth of painting services.
How Does it Work?
You can nominate any Individual, Organization or Institution that helps in the community. Nominations are open from November 15- January 15th.
Then we review the nominations and choose three finalists, looking at both how much community support they have and also how much the story touches us.
Next, we visit the top three candidates to learn more about them and to see how we can help.
Finally, we choose a winner, and the hard work begins.
Don’t Miss a Thing.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on this event and others.
1. Be as detailed as possible.
2. Make sure the nominee knows that they are being nominated.
3. Get your friends, family and co-workers involved, the more nominations the better.
4. Get your nominations in by January 15 2021