Why Choose White Knight Painting?
Anyone who has completed a painting job with White Knight Painting knows that the process is just as important as the project itself. The end product cannot just look good; The entire project must be efficient and worry-free. This is just one of the reasons why White Knight Painting is a trusted, reliable painting company that has been serving the Greater Victoria area for over 20 years. Many of our clients have either had a remodelling experience with another painting company or have previously completed a project with us. Once they see what really goes into painting a home or office, they have a much greater appreciation for a company that pays attention to the details.
We assign a project manager to each and every aspect of our projects. Having a single point of contact gives you someone to go to with any questions or concerns. Our project manager is available for you during the duration of the project. Some of our clients even come to think of our painters as members of the family, except White Knight Painting technicians actually clean up after themselves! With White Knight Painting, your home or business gets the attention that it needs. We’re here for you every step of the way.
Our clients love our ability to bring design and colour consultation knowledge to their home or business improvement projects. Our design team brings a wealth of know-how and creativity to every project and is happy to provide advice on colour and paint.
Do you need carpentry, drywall or stucco work? We know your time is valuable, so we make it convenient for you to use our services. Every home repair, maintenance and remodelling project is completed in a professional and courteous manner, in a time frame that works with your schedule. Our expert craftsmen remove the hassles by showing up when promised, finishing on time and on budget, and always cleaning up after themselves.
We’ve probably been there before
All homes require a bit of detective work. No two houses are alike and no procedure will work for every kitchen, bath, bedroom or exterior. We’ve been in the painting business for more than 20 years and it’s very likely that we’ve come across most of the hidden challenges waiting on or behind the walls of an older home.
White Knight Painting also employs Five Star Quality Control to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the finished product.
- Employee screening: Our employees are thoroughly screened for character and skill. References and past employment are carefully screened and skills are tested with exams and a three-month, closely-monitored probationary period.
- Quality Control Check Lists: Work quality is monitored continuously by the Crew Chief and checked extensively at the completion of preparation, completion of paint application and after cleanup. We encourage your involvement in these checks and welcome any suggestions you may have.
- Report card: your feedback is important to us and we ask that you rate White Knight Painting and our workers in nine performance areas. These report cards are reviewed weekly with our crew chiefs. The crew chiefs are very proud and competitive so everyone is always striving for perfect grades.
- Random inspections: Bob Fuchs, President of White Knight Painting, randomly stops by job sites to ensure company procedures are followed, to help troubleshoot problem repairs and to help adjust paint colour and layout.
- Two Year Guarantee: White Knight Painting fully guarantees all of its work (labour and materials) for two years. On projects where Benjamin Moore paints are used, an additional two year warranty is backed by Benjamin Moore Canada® for labour and materials.
Please take the time to browse the painting services that White Knight Painting offers. Whether it’s a small kitchen facelift or a full-scale paint job, we will make sure that your needs are met to the fullest extent.
For your free estimate, please contact White Knight Painting today.